- Who is the supplier of our GTLS tubes?
- Do we need to apply the license for importation of GTLS watches?
- Which country cannot import GTLS watches?
- What does T25 wrote on the dial of GTLS watch means?
- Which countries can import T100 watch?
- Do KEYTIME sell GTLS parts?
- Can we produce Swiss made GTLS watches?
All of our GTLS tubes are made by the leading tritium tube manufacturer in Switzerland, mb microtec. The source is same as some famous brand like Ball watch and Luminox.
Some countries will need a specific license from Government to import GTLS watches. Please feel free to check with us whether you need a license in your country or not.
We cannot import GTLS watches to France.
T25 is the limitation of radiation contain inside a GTLS watch. For a T25 watch, the radioactivity is equal or less than 25mCi or 1 GBq.
T100 watch can only be imported to USA.
Other countries only allow T25 watches.
According the ordinance of Hong Kong Radiation Board, we cannot sell or transfer GTLS parts to parties without a suitable license.
We can only export complete GTLS watches from our workshop.
Yes, we have partner in Switzerland to provide this service.
Please contact us for more information.